Our amazing Miles graduated from Pre-K last week. I can't believe that the school year is already over! Where did the time go?? I think that Miles had the largest cheering section in attendance at the graduation party. I guess that's what happens when there are so many siblings to make this more exciting.
He really is smiling in this picture, I just don't know why he has such a funny face on.
Levi loves having extra playmates!
He really is smiling in this picture, I just don't know why he has such a funny face on.Also, Grandma and Grandpa Johnson and Aunt Hannah have been visiting us for a few weeks now and we have decided that they can never leave. Never ever. They will have to stay with us forever! Hannah will not be happy with that. I think that she doesn't appreciate being roommates with her close friends Corbin, Miles and Hunter...Something about Corbin snoring...
Levi loves having extra playmates!I haven't downloaded the rest of the pictures, but I will soon. Oh, and Aunt Michelle...Aunt Hannah is in the running and trying to knock you out of the "Favorite Aunt" top spot. You'd better watch out!
1 comment:
I definately don't feel good about Hannah being the favorite aunt. I thought that my position was assured. I am glad that you guys are having a good time. I think that Miles had a bigger graduation celebration than I did. :)
Post a Comment