It's sad but true, Spencer finally talked me into cutting Levi's hair. This was a very traumatic experience for me. I don't know what it is about curly hair, but I just can't cut it off. For goodness sakes, I didn't even have Ella-marie's hair cut until she was 3 for fear of losing her curls. Maybe I have some sort of mental block because I always wanted curly hair and was never lucky enough to have it.
Here is Levi's before picture. It's hard to see, but he has curls around his ears. Levi really loved having the clipper touching his head. Even though it is hard to cut while he was turning his head to look at the clippers.
And the after picture. I guess he mostly looks the same in these pictures, but in real life he looks quite different. My baby doesn't look like a baby anymore! Apparently I still have some trauma and issues to work through. Levi is still just as happy as a clam and loves me anyway.


3 comments:
I totally understand about not cutting the curls. I mean, look at Adam's hair.
I am glad that you didn't wait until Levi was 3 before you cut his curls. :) He might have gotten his hair pulled in the nursery. He sure is cute!
Awe I can see the pain in your face, Amber.
But now he looks just like the rest of the boys.
GOOD THING YOU STILL HAVE ELLA-MARIE...
Post a Comment