Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shaving Cream up the Wazoo

Ella-marie and Hunter absolutely adore playing in shaving cream...and I felt that I had the patience today to let them. That means it's a really good day. I had to take pictures because they were having such a great time and were so cute with shaving cream in every nook and cranny.
Happiness is as close as a can of shaving cream!Ella-marie wanted to make sure that I took a picture of her so that she could tell Helen how much fun it is to play with shaving cream, so that Helen could tell her mama and talk her into it. (That would be you, Michelle)

I guess I forgot to specify to Hunter that he was to ONLY play on the table. He really got into the body painting this time. Silly me for forgetting such an important point. Next time I'll just strip him down and not care.

As an ending note, my children smell very manly and my table and chairs are now sparkling clean (shaving cream is an excellent cleaner)! Spencer certainly will be surprised when he gets home and smells those masculine little children! It's always a fun time at the Finch house!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow! You are such a good mama! I don't know if I could let my kids do that, but I know they would love it! Maybe I could try it out on the patio furniture outside.