Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Corbin!

Corbin turned a whopping 7 years old this weekend. Where has the time gone?? Corbin requested an orange colored cake with pumpkin on top. And instead he got a bundt cake, orange of course, with orange frosting and Halloween sprinkles. I think I did pretty well. I know, you have to look hard to find the correlation between what he requested and what actually came to be, but it's there, if you look hard enough.

Delicious!

Corbin was excited for his presents...a magnifying glass, bug racers, parachute Woody, a joke book, drawing paper, glow sticks (a fave of everyone), a spy book, and Spiderman pjs.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Corbin! I am so glad that Hunter is there to help everyone see the best part of all their presents.

Kathy Finch said...

It is hard to believe it has been 7 years.
Corbin you are growing so big.