Sunday, October 18, 2009

Home sick, again!

Once again it's Sunday and I'm home sick with three sick kids. This is the second Sunday in a row and it's getting pretty lame. I always forget how much harder it is to stay home on Sunday than it is to go to church and wrestle the kids during sacrament meeting. Well, I guess I should clarify, both of them are hard. No question there. Now that everyone in our family has either gotten it already or is working through the flu right now, we should be free and clear in a couple of days. Keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't start back around at the beginning again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I didn't see you and three of the kids at church today! I hope you all feel better soon *hugs*

breckster said...

I was home sick today too. I've had the stomach flu since tuesday. I was going to send the three-year-old and daddy to church, but three-year-old woke up with the sniffley sneezes. I wanted to keep our friends at church, so we had a family day at home since I'm not up to taking care of two on my own. Last week was my frist week back after having the baby. I'm sure there are rumors going around that I've given up.