Hunter had a happy 3rd birthday yesterday. It was a great day and all day long he was very excited to tell everyone (and show everyone) how old he officially is now. It's so nice being three!
This I interpreted to mean "Mom, I would like a double chocolate fudge pudding cake with chocolate glaze...and strawberries on top!"
It was well worth the chocolate!
Hunter had to open the presents fast...before anyone else could get them.
I'm sorry, but I had to put this picture in. Spencer took it in jest, when Hunter obviously wasn't looking, but I think it's really funny. Hunter got new underwear for his birthday.
Levi thought that perhaps he was the owner of the new blue ball. There have been a few confrontations about said ball.
It was well worth the chocolate!
Hunter had to open the presents fast...before anyone else could get them.
I'm sorry, but I had to put this picture in. Spencer took it in jest, when Hunter obviously wasn't looking, but I think it's really funny. Hunter got new underwear for his birthday.
Levi thought that perhaps he was the owner of the new blue ball. There have been a few confrontations about said ball.Overall it was a wonderful birthday, and we're so glad that Hunter is part of our family. And we're also glad that he has survived to the age of three. May he had many more happy years!

2 comments:
My gosh, is he really three already? Time flies :)
Hunter, it looks like you had a great birthday and your cake must have been delicious. We love your new underwear - you are such a lucky boy.
Post a Comment