Thursday, July 15, 2010

Look-alike Meter

I went to this funny website www.myheritage.com and use the look-alike meter to check on our children. The good news is that they don't look anything like the milkman! I tried to post the results, but it wouldn't let me, so I'll tell you instead...
Corbin- looks more like me by 14%
Miles- looks more like Spencer by 7%
Ella-marie- looks more like Spencer by 29%
Hunter- looks more like Spencer by 6%
Levi- looks more like Spencer by 17%
I think the shocking one was that Ella-marie looks so much like Spencer. I never would have guessed that. I thought that Miles and Levi looked the most like Spencer. And since I apparently have the recessive genes in the family, I'm glad I have one child who looks like me.

1 comment:

Kathy Finch said...

Bill always said that Miles looks most like you. I always thought that he looked more like Bill's mom.