Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's great to be a terrific 2!

Levi is officially 2! He made it! I think that calls for a celebration no matter whether it's his birthday or not!
Levi was excited to see a raspberry cocoa cake with chocolate fudge glaze on it. Who knew he would be such a connoisseur of cake?
(I really love when kids are too young to ask for funfetti cake out of a box and instead I get to make what I want!)
Blowing out the candles. He didn't need any help. There may have been a teensy bit of spittle on the cake, but I cut him the piece closest to him.What a happy 2 year old!

Opening presents, with everyone's help, of course.

P.S. As a side note, I'm potty-training Levi. "Why do I do this to myself" you may ask? It's like torture, no matter how you go about doing it. But I guess I just have to stick with it now, too late to go back to diapers.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That was a delightful picture of Levi the happy 2 year old. And I might point out once again there you have no pictures of your children opening presents without Hunter involved real close and personal. That boy knows what he likes.

Kathy Finch said...

I wish i was there to enjoy the day with Levi. give him my love.