This, in case you can't tell, is an apron made out of blue jeans. Spencer needed a work apron for working on instruments (apparently some are notorious for getting nice pants greasy!). I also made sure that there were LOTS of pockets for various sundry items. Including, but not inclusive to, corks, screwdrivers, hammers, picks, rags, tuning thingamagiggers, dobobs, whatchamacallits, ets. The children helped me pick out the multiple colors for putting the pockets on. I mean really, this is a rad apron and very manly, and I think that there couldn't possibly anything like it anywhere in the world.
Here's Levi on our front porch. I included this picture because of our beautiful magnolia tree in the background. Spring is so wonderful!
My kids love spinach! Can you tell?I think that look on Levi's face is becoming his norm "say cheese" face. And no matter what I say or do, that's the face he makes for the camera.
Somehow they got the brilliant idea to put little balls in their shirts. Some are definately funnier looking than others, but they're all real cute. I mean, really strong looking!
2 comments:
Looks like we better start working out if we are going to keep up with you guys at the camp out. Love Levi's muscles:) Oh and looks like Spencer finally got his super man cape. If he fills each of those pockets, he will be prepared for anything! Nice work.
the picture of Levi and hunter (with just Hunter's eyes showing) WOW now I can see Spencer in his eyes. I swear it was like looking into the past.... Just like his daddy's eyes.
Post a Comment