Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Hunter Birthday!

Hunter had his 4th birthday last week. There were some days that I was happy that he was going to survive to his 4th year...but he's doing a lot better now. Those threes are killer!


Hunter chose green cupcakes with chocolate frosting and funny circle sprinkles. And just so you know, there were 4 candles lit when I brought it in...someone got a tad bit excited! In fact, for every line we sang of "Happy Birthday", he blew out another candle. I guess we should just be thankful that there were four lines and four candles, it all worked out in the end. Definately happy and excited!

Yum Yum!

I had to take a picture of the green cupcakes. They turned out REALLY GREEN!! Hunter was in green heaven!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Awesome cupcakes! I can just imagine Hunter blowing out the candles. That boy puts a smile on my face:)