Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Pictures!

Here are some pictures from July. I tried to put some more on, but my computer wouldn't let me. But here are some fun ones.

Shaving with Dad

Levi is practically grown up. Shaving already? I suspect that poor Levi is going to have as hard of a time growing anything on his face as Spencer does.



Hunter thinks it is so fun to have shaving cream ALL over your face!


May the Force be with you!

My little Jedi warriors at a Star Wars party this week. I can only hope that all of them want to be Jedis for Halloween as well, killing two birds with one stone on these costumes.

Miles lost his first tooth this week as well. I didn't realize that it's been such an exciting week. And if you'll note, you can see the tears streaming down his face...and I haven't even pulled it yet.


There you go, toothless!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What an exciting week at the Finch house. Your kids sure make great Jedi nights. I hope their piano teacher let's them learn star wars music. That sure would be a good time.