I just had to write this today because of my dear little Hunter. I just don't understand how much of myself gets rubbed off on my children every day of our lives. The good, and the bad, and the funny. Today Hunter, my dear sweet Hunter, who makes me laugh all of the time, made a little book in nursery. It was very nicely colored...but the thing that got me, was that he sat down at the table for lunch...and proceeded to read his book while he was eating. Note photo #1

So, what exactly did we learn from this? Perhaps I read too frequently at lunchtime at my house. Okay, so I know that I read too often at lunchtime. But let's be real here, how many lunchtime conversations can I have with a two year old, an 18 month old, and little Levi. Hunter is just too cute.
2 comments:
Tierra is laughing and can so see this in action...Haha! Go Hunter!! Reading is grrrreeeaaaattt!
It's good to know that he is starting early. I want to know who exactly gave him his book at the table.
Post a Comment