Sunday, February 1, 2009

Guess Who?

We thought we'd work your brains this week and see if you can figure out which baby pictures belong to which baby. Good luck.

A.
B.C.D
E.
That may have been too hard with just their birth pictures, so here are pictures from their 4-6 months. Some of them are a dead giveaway. Good luck. And what cute babies!
A.B.C.D.E.

5 comments:

Amber F said...

Darn it! I can't tell. And I'm their father! I hope they never read this blog later. I'm so ashamed.
-Spencer

Michelle said...

Here are our guesses, and without the 4-6 month pictures we would have been sunk as you can see. (Michelle 1st answer Ryan 2nd)
Birth
A. Ella-Marie / Corbin
B. Hunter / Miles
C. Levi / Hunter
D. Miles / Ella-Marie
E. Corbin / Levi
4-6 Months (and our final answers)
A. Hunter
B. Corbin
C. Ella-Marie
D. Levi
E. Miles

Douglas & Lucinda Johnson said...

The conclusion I have drawn is that all of the said children are related. -Hannah

Kathy Finch said...

Top section
A. Miles
B. Corbin
C. Levi
D. Hunter
E. Ella
Bottoms section
A. Levi
B. Corbin
C. Ella
D. Hunter
E. Miles
I know the the bottom sections is right (I hope) but I do not know that the top onw is right.!!!!!!!!!

Kathy Finch said...

okay i need to revise my answers,
in the bottom section
A is Hunter and
D is Levi
NOE I HAVE THEM RIGHT!!!!