Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Photographic Montage

I have some photographs that haven't seemed to fit anywhere else this month,
so I've put them all together. Enjoy!
Levi, the cutest baby in the world
Many naked children. Perhaps we need a bigger bathtub!

How many people does it take to sweep the floor?
(I guess 3, but whether they are actually "helping" is debatable)
I have titled this photograph "Hunter, You Have To Wait Until After Prayer"

3 comments:

TLC said...

oh where to begin?!?!?

the first one...that boy loves me!!! Levi, I could eat you!

Nakie nakie!!! How fun! I remember doing this with my cousins when we were little but they'll never see the light on my blog haha

Amber, I'm lovin your look in the sweeping the floor shot. Classic.

Hunter oh hunter...

Nicole said...

Luke has the same reaction as Hunter when he has to wait for the prayer!

Michelle said...

Poor Hunter is probably just starving to death and waiting any longer would cause him to waste away to nothingness.