Happy 1st Birthday Levi!
Everyone was super excited for Levi's party. Or maybe they were just super excited to eat the delicious cake.
Five children later I've realized that I can make a cake that I want to eat for their 1st birthday. We certainly have enough funfetti cakes for all of the rest of the self-picked cakes. Levi's cake is red velvet cherry torte. Delicious!
Levi got a little excited. As you can see by his red hand. He couldn't hide the evidence.
Everyone was super excited for Levi's party. Or maybe they were just super excited to eat the delicious cake.
Five children later I've realized that I can make a cake that I want to eat for their 1st birthday. We certainly have enough funfetti cakes for all of the rest of the self-picked cakes. Levi's cake is red velvet cherry torte. Delicious!
Levi got a little excited. As you can see by his red hand. He couldn't hide the evidence.






2 comments:
happy birthday!
Happy Birthday to Levi! That cake looked delicious! Can you make me one????? Yummy!
Post a Comment