Monday, September 14, 2009

Trauma!

I really try so very hard to keep all of my children alive and well. And this week I didn't do the best job. I had pulled Hunter out of the van and then came around to the other side to pull Levi out. I was holding Levi, face out, in my left arm and figured I could slide the door closed. Ha. That's a joke! Hunter had come around the back of the van and tried to "help" me close the door by putting his hand around the back of the door. As I was trying to shoo Hunter away and keep his hand out of the door, I accidently closed the door on Levi's hand!! What? How in the world did that happen? Hunter had grabbed the back of the door, and Levi grabbed the front of door. I really tried so hard, why can't I win?
Levi's fingers are all still attached, just a nice shade of olive green. Poor little guy. I hope he forgives me someday.

1 comment:

Kathy Finch said...

totally understand. sometimes too many fingers to keep track of with only two eyes. give them all a hug from grandma Kathy.