Don't worry, we're all still alive! I just have been too busy to do anything about the pictures on our camera...but I've been called to repentance. And so Grandma, here you go...

My absolute favorite picture from Christmas is of Joseph and Mary and the silly donkey with antlers. They just look so cute! (and innocent!)

Here is the ragtag bunch that came and visited baby Jesus on Christmas. But they're happy, and that makes me happy too. And we also have enough people for all of the parts now. Ahhh, that's why we have so many kids!

Corbin

Miles

Princess Ballerina Ella-marie

Hunter ( I know the gloves are a bit too big, but it was the best I could do!)

Levi (cute as ever!)

And this is the Finch Express. It is very magical and can go to anywhere you want it to go. I think this day they decided to go back to Aunt Emily's house because they weren't done having fun yet.
1 comment:
thank you sweetheart. You know I love you. Wish I was there so I could take the pictures myself.
Give them all hugs from their grandma who is too far away.
Mammaw Kathy
Post a Comment