Ella-marie had her 4th birthday this past week. It was quite an eventful week. I had the flu early in the week and luckily for me, Ella-marie wanted funfetti cupcakes with purple frosting and sprinkles. Done. And thank goodness.
Notice that I am standing upright without falling over. It was a good day. Yumm!!
Presents!
Ella-marie's favorite present...a princess canopy for her bed. Not only her favorite, but everyone elses favorite too.
Oh dear I am so glad you are feeling so much better. please tell Ella-marie that I am sorry that i forgot her birthday. it was a rough month for Mamaw too. although i cant think why it was rough other then i am getting old and can remember any thing any more.
1 comment:
Oh dear I am so glad you are feeling so much better.
please tell Ella-marie that I am sorry that i forgot her birthday.
it was a rough month for Mamaw too.
although i cant think why it was rough other then i am getting old and can remember any thing any more.
I love you all --- Mamaw Kathy
Post a Comment