Corbin turned 8 yesterday and it was a very exciting day! He chose chocolate fudge cake with orange frosting and Halloween sprinkles.

Levi managed to blow out all of the candles whilst I was trying to put the cake in front of Corbin. The picture above is lighting #2. I physically moved Levi out of blowing range for this picture, and he was upset.

Corbin's favorite present of the night was a Swiss Army Knife from Uncle Brice and Auntie Breann. They certainly set the bar high for 8 year olds, and Miles is already counting down the days until he turns 8.
Here are some of the comments about the knife:
Spencer- "Wow, now I need a knife so that I can teach him proper knife etiquette." (Yeah right!)
Corbin- "Awesome, a Swiss Army Knife!"
Amber- sharp intake of breath, "Oh dear, at least they included bandaids too."
Miles- "When do I turn 8?"
2 comments:
You're lucky Corbin was 8. I think this present has been planned since he was about 4!
Happy Birthday Corbin! You had a cake with Aunt Michelle's favorite color frosting. I think that it is Grandpa Johnson's favorite color too. I hope it tasted as good as it looked!
Post a Comment