I just wanted to share how much fun we have at my house during the day. Can you tell who's the alpha wolf whilst the older boys are at school? It's always a good day for dancing!
Thanks for the nice comments! I saw your family blog linked in the family section of the Massey's blog. We have known Angela forever, we grew up in the same ward. We still regularly see their family as James' parents are still in the same world.
2 comments:
I just love those little faces! Looks like they were having a blast! :)
Thanks for the nice comments! I saw your family blog linked in the family section of the Massey's blog. We have known Angela forever, we grew up in the same ward. We still regularly see their family as James' parents are still in the same world.
I love how the Church makes it a small world.
Post a Comment