Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pinewood Derby

Corbin had his very first, very spectacular Pinewood Derby last week for Cubscouts. Just look at my very handsome, very grownup Cubscout! Corbin named his car "Speedy Shark" and he made it all by himself. That's right, all by himself, and I'm proud to say that Spencer was able to keep his hands (and comments) to himself whilst Corbin made it.
It certainly wasn't the fastest car, but it was still fun to watch it race. Here are my little yahoos that still are home with me. Trouble...that's what I think...they all have a glint of trouble in their innocent little eyes.
What am I going to do in a few months when Ella-marie goes to school? It's been a long time since I've only had two at home with me...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Corbin - that is a cool car! We really like it. I know that the kids at home have fun all the time - what will they do without their ringleader?