Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Where did February go? I celebrated my 29th birthday (you can count the fingers below). And no, I did not have a cake because I still don't like birthday cake. But instead we had some delicious hot fudge malts. Oh so delicious!
And in other news, Ella-marie won tickets from the library to go see "Disney on Ice: Princess Classics." She and I got to go without any other siblings or smelly boys and it was a wonderful adventure.
When you ask her which princess is her favorite, it's always answered "All of them!" And she and I have decided that when we grow up we're both going to be ice skating princesses. Yes, that's right, I want to be one too. The above picture is her in front of the rink with the "castle" behind her. They did a great job making one castle work for all of the princesses with just a few tweaks. It was great fun and I'm so glad we had a chance to go.
Princess Aurora and her fairy godmothers. Ahhh, each princess had a prince to fall in love with! It was like Ella-marie's dream come true.

This was the grand finale when all of the princesses and princes came to Cinderella's wedding. We won't think about those logistics too terribly hard...

And in other news, Ella-marie won tickets from the library to go see "Disney on Ice: Princess Classics." She and I got to go without any other siblings or smelly boys and it was a wonderful adventure.
When you ask her which princess is her favorite, it's always answered "All of them!" And she and I have decided that when we grow up we're both going to be ice skating princesses. Yes, that's right, I want to be one too. The above picture is her in front of the rink with the "castle" behind her. They did a great job making one castle work for all of the princesses with just a few tweaks. It was great fun and I'm so glad we had a chance to go.
Princess Aurora and her fairy godmothers. Ahhh, each princess had a prince to fall in love with! It was like Ella-marie's dream come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment