And just so you know, there are wolves, grizzly bears, moose, foxes, deer, and buffalo on this quilt. It's pretty sweet and very boyish.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Hunter's New Quilt
Hunter has decided that since he is a 'big boy' he needed a quilt on his bed like the other 'big kids' have at our house. Believe it or not, he picked out the animal fabric, I cut it apart and made the blocks and then finished it all up in less than two weeks. Shock, I know. That is the fastest I've ever made any quilt. And frankly, I am still suprised that I finished it. There maybe a lot of quilt-tops lying around my house that need to be finished. I just close my eyes when I walk past them.
And just so you know, there are wolves, grizzly bears, moose, foxes, deer, and buffalo on this quilt. It's pretty sweet and very boyish.
And just so you know, there are wolves, grizzly bears, moose, foxes, deer, and buffalo on this quilt. It's pretty sweet and very boyish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amazing! Sooner or later I've got to get into quilting.
Well Amber,
I love Hunter's quilt, but I am constantly checking your blog for a new post.. I think I've had dreams about this quilt now :) Hope you guys are well ans Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment