So, I didn't realize that my life was so exciting. This morning we went to Wal-mart to go grocery shopping and that seemed to be working okay. But when we got home, Levi exploded out of his diaper and while I was changing his whole outfit, Ella-marie dumped the whole container of granola on the floor of the pantry. Which means that I had to remove all of the food containers and sweep while trying to get the granola in the garbage before Hunter ate it with the dustbunnies in it. And then because I'm so lucky, as I brought the groceries in, Hunter decided to poop in his pants. It was a good time. And poor Levi was crying because no one was paying attention to him. I did a really good job staying calm and not yelling through all of this.
And as a side note, I am starting the anti-thumbsucking campaign with Ella-marie. I will keep you posted and let you know how it goes. So far, the bandaids did not work, so today we are starting the yucky fingernail polish.
2 comments:
Amber,
I am so happy you started a blog. =) I hope you don't mind if I take a look every now and then. =) I feel like I already know you, because of Tierra. =)
-Leah
My mother tried tobasco sause on russel but now he just loves it. Not sure what will work. GOOD LUCK.
What a day. I miss you.
Post a Comment