Hunter has officially been kicked out of the crib. I was a little worried about putting him in a big bed already, because he's still a baby (a big one, but still a baby!). But so far, he really loves it and hasn't had a problem at all. Well, I guess he fell out of bed one time last night, but that's all. He is even doing a great job with napping in his big bed too.

"Wherever the bankie is, there I will be also"-HunterNow Levi is in the crib. It will be nice to not have him right next to my ear in the bassinett in our room. He looked so big in the bassinett, and now he looks tiny in the big crib. Ella-marie is excited to have a new roommate, but we'll see how that really goes tonight when he wakes up crying. He loves his new crib. And I love that he's in the crib. 

"Mom! I love my new crib! I'm so happy!"
2 comments:
when I try to save the pictures they are very small and when I make then bigger they are blurry digital squares all over. in the last post two of Ella's pictures saved okay but one of then did the same as above. do you know how I can see them in an album like Michelle does?
I don't know how to do that Kathy. Spencer and I don't subscribe to an online album, so maybe that's the problem. Hope you had a great Thankgiving.
Post a Comment