Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bathroom of Terror!

Can I just mention how much I despise bathrooms! Our bathroom is rotten and Spencer's project this weekend was to replace the subfloor. Yahoo! The party started Saturday morning with the missionaries there to help rip it up. Let me show you the great job they did...


Ella-marie's favorite part is the toilet in the bathtub. She just gets hysterical everytime she sees it. Let's share some more neat pictures...

Kudos go out to our brother-in-law Matt who talked to Spencer on the phone when Spencer thought that all was lost. I guess Spencer just needed a pep talk, and someone with the know-how to tell him that he needed a contractor. So I called our friends the Harris's and Rick said that he and Spencer could do it easily.

We're now on day three. Things are moving along and hopefully it will be done by tonight. Spencer has had really good luck because they've had snow days yesterday and today and he hasn't had to go into work. I'll keep you posted and post more pictures once we have a finished product.

3 comments:

Kathy Finch said...

Isn't it great to have Uncle Rick live so close to you. Was he really a good help. He is a motivator but (Well let's face it it's Rick) LOL I love Rick and he really is a wonderful man and he has helped us when we needed it. Like the time I was snowed in for a week. he came over and helped me bundle up all four children and kidnapped us all and took us to Electricity and hot water. He is my hero!!!!!!

Michelle said...

I hope that Corbin was reading the instructions found in the book from the hallway to help things move along as they should. Why do you guys get to have all the fun?

TLC said...

Wow! Did Elle’ Marie get to see the toilet go back in place?

Hey, tell Spencer he's welcome to come do our floor any time.
Oh yeah, no wallop is needed at this time, unless Tierra goes crazy through married gag me PDA and crazy pregnancy...then you are firmly aloud to wallop!