Sunday, January 11, 2009

Handymen!

Kids:
Daddy had to work Saturday. We decided to help around the house while he was gone. He appreciates when the little men step it up and show their manhood.

"I had to make sure I followed the directions. Grampa says, 'you can do anything if you've read it in a book.' So...hopefully my sink won't flood the playroom."

"Oh no! Not a busted pipe! Monkey wrench please...Miles? Where's my assistant?"

Hunter to the rescue! "If it floods in here, Dad's boots will protect me. I'll save you Corbin."

As you can see, we've proven our worth. Dad is real proud. Mom is thankful the living room is still dry. Ella-marie is glad to have her kitchen back.

...a handyman's work is never finished.

1 comment:

TLC said...

oh gracious...Does Corbin make house calls? Or how about Hunter, I here he's always up for a challenge! Phew! That looked tough! Way to go Corbin and Hunter. Thank goodness Amber dosent have to go buy a new rug.