Sunday, January 25, 2009

Children for Sale!

I have some adorable children available for immediate shipping. One is house-broken, one is not even close. When properly attired, no floor clean-up is necessary. Healthy, busy, loving children. They may make you crazy. Shots are up-to-date. Bonus gift if chosen in the next thirty minutes...
an additional 4 month old child for your complete enjoyment. Laughs, giggles, blows bubbles, and loves to cuddle. A very easy-going child. The double chin is included gratis.
Call for your free brochure.

4 comments:

TLC said...

Um, Hi...My name is Tierra and I humbly stumbled upon your blog. I would like to take a look at your offer, if thats okay?

I'd like to make sure what I'm buying is 100% worth it. But, from the looks of those ADORABLE children, I'd say there 200% worth and I'll probably be ready for pick up.

Again, my names Tierra. I have my own house. I have already aquired baby skills. All my teeth are mine, and as far as I know all my shots are up todate. Oh, and I'm fully potty trained. I shall be there by 12:00PM

And I require refreshments upon viewing the merchandise. That is all.

PS. I'll pay double for the studly, handsome little fellow with the double chin.

LOLOLOLOLOL wink!

TLC said...

Oh yeah, I prefer bread. And maybe some lemonade {pink?}. Oh and a clean bathroom. That is all.

Michelle said...

What kind of delivery policy do you have? Are there refunds if the second child is not housebroken within the next 30 days? Do they play well with others?

Please advise.

Kathy Finch said...

hey I would take all of them and never give them back -- they love their grandma.

OH Tierra, I would let you have visitation privalidges (Okay so I cant spell). But if you visit you have to come see me too.