I've decided that I'm glad that Hunter is a part of our family, even if it is just for the sake that he makes for very exciting blog posts. This week may have been the kicker.
Hunter found my big bucket of flour from the cupboard and sneaked into the dining room to "cook". He didn't tell me what recipe he was using, but it needed a lot of flour. Once I realized that he was being too quiet and I needed to go find him, it was a little too late...

"CAUGHT!!"
I was a very calm mother thought and thought "Gee, this is kinda funny...I should go get the camera because this would make a fabulous blog post!" Hunter is lucky that I thought that...all I could do was to say "NO, no flour" and try to keep a straight face.

He looks so innocent, doesn't he?
3 comments:
Amber, we'd like to see a picture montage of all your kids pulling this trick. We know they've all done it. Maybe you could ask your parents for pictures of you and Spencer doing the same thing, since we suspect it's in your genes.
Well, actually I think there's only a picture of me doing it, and it's in storage in Iowa. I'm not sure, but none of my other kids have done this with flour. I remember Corbin and brown sugar...
Michelle Spencer was the perfect child!!!! or at least I remember him as doing one. I guess mom's forget all the bad stuff. So Amber there is hope....
Love MOM Kathy
Post a Comment