Levi officially had his first bites of solid food this past Sunday. What a trooper he is! Levi opened his mouth with the first bite and managed to eat most of the bowl of cereal that I made for him. I was wondering who exactly he was...no babies eat rice cereal the first time and enjoy it...

All of the children truely enjoyed watching Levi has his moment of fame. No child has had a bigger cheering section than Levi. Spencer did a great job capturing most of the kids in this next picture. Corbin is there too, just hiding behind my head.

But unfortunately all good things have to end, and the second day of cereal Levi wouldn't open his mouth at all. I guess he had figured out what was happening and thought it's better to nurse than to eat bland rice cereal. Hmmmm, we'll try again tonight.
3 comments:
Way to go Levi! Soon your mom will add other good food for your enjoyment.
I JUST LOVE LEVI!
I'm excited about Friday! Tell the kids I'm bringing an easter craft!
I say skip the rice food and go straight to the Mexican food! That would make one happy baby!
Post a Comment