Monday, October 18, 2010

Corbin's Baptism

Corbin was baptized this past Saturday by Spencer. It was a wonderful experience and I'm glad that he was willing and ready. Spencer's parents and brother and his family were there as well as family friends.
Corbin and Spencer before the baptism
Ella-marie, Spencer, Levi, Corbin, Hunter (the happy one) Amber and Miles

It was a great day and we're so glad that Spencer's family came to celebrate this exciting time with us. And we're so happy for Corbin and proud of his choice to be baptized.

2 comments:

Wammack Family said...

Amber, I found your blog through the Massey's, it's been forever since we have talked. I think the last time was in our Marriage Enhancement class right after we all got married. You have a beautiful family! Your kids are all so cute.

Kathy Finch said...

He was way more excited then I ever remember any of my boys being.