Saturday, November 15, 2008

We've finally given in!

So, after much debate, and heart-searching chaos, Spencer and I have decided that we will be joining the rest of the bandwagon and start a blog. I hope that you are excited to read about poop, throw-up, and temper-tantrums. Because that is my life. <Our life - Spencer>

This morning Ella-marie peed on the floor while Levi was exploding out of his diaper. It was a case of which was more urgent to clean up. I decided to clean up the puddle first because Hunter thinks it's funny to walk or splash through anything that is new on the floor. Poor Levi was not happy to wait, but he took it like a man.

See, I told you it would be all about pee and poop. And you thought I was just kidding!!

3 comments:

Douglas & Lucinda Johnson said...

Hi Amber! It's ok to have a blog. Besides now you have something to do with your spare time! I love to see the pictures of the kids and hear about your days, even if they do seem humdrum.
Love, Mom

Kathy Finch said...

I love to hear that all moms go through the same things that I did when my young'uns were little. BIG SMILES -- and you brought me to tears with laughter!!!!

TLC said...

YOU ---Amber--Have so explaning to do, though I'll probably get you at church first! LOL See I'll still come and see all your news about pee, poop and any other body function prizes your kids do... after all I've been through most of them with your kids!!! LOL