Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Decorations

Here are some pictures of our Christmas tree. Levi was nice enough to model next to the tree for me. Thank goodness he's still too small to wreck havoc on it. I like to call the theme of our Christmas tree..."Decorated with Love by little children!" I tried really hard to not re-distribute the ornaments after the kids put them on, but I am guilty of moving a few so that they're not all in the same spot.

















And also, Spencer took the snipped off branches of the tree and made a wreath for me. He did an amazing job considering he's never done anything like that before. Very impressive.




1 comment:

TLC said...

Well it's about time...LOL the tree looks great and Levi did an excellant job of modeling for you to diplay the tree's best features!

Also, a big happy snap for Spencer for the ever so lovely christmas wreath. I'm so proud [cheesy grin]