Here is one side of this fabulous bag. Note the brilliant colors and nice sparkly mirrors.

And here is the other side. Different colors, patterns, and otherwise fabulous designs...

Use #1: A rock star guitar carrying case. Unfortunately, I don't have a guitar, but if I did, I would be the coolest rock star around.

Use #2: The prettiest princess backpack around for dear Ella-marie to carry around.

Use #3: A stylish, yet funky hat, but not functional...apparently I need a bigger head so that it doesn't swallow me up.

Use #4: The piece de resistance...a baby carrier of the most stylish kind. Who would have thought that Levi would fit in it and even have room to spare. He wasn't exactly the happiest camper on the block, but he sure was the cutest.
2 comments:
Oh my dear heavens....I will forever have the picture of you with the rock star image in my head! Rock on Amber!
Plus, my vote is for the baby carrier...and even if it isnt you could still use it that way--Haha!
What a beautiful bag. Do you have to banish it to another room so it doesn't keep you up at night? have you considered using it for a lampshade, or maybe a hanging plant holder? The possibilities are endless. We missed you at our party. We would have stopped traffic for sure if we'd both gone out with our purses.
Post a Comment