Lucky seven years! I can't believe that Spencer and I have been married for 7 years already! Spencer was so cute this morning...he brought me out to the kitchen, and all on the floor, in each little square there was a chocolate kiss. And half were white chocolate kisses (which means I can eat them!) He said that if he could, he'd kiss the ground that I walk on because he loves me so much! Oh, so cute! I am thankful for Spencer and for all that he puts up with. Sure we've had our bad times, but there have been way more good times and laughs to make up for the hard times.

Here are some pictures of the kisses.

The children's reactions were just plain funny. Ella-marie just started exclaiming "Mommy, mommy, come look, look, look! Look at the floor! Oh wow!" And Hunter tried really hard to walk without stepping on them, but that didn't work very well.
2 comments:
I wonder where he got that romantic streak from. Not from any one that I know. He is a man to Charish. Hold tight to him.
I laughed and laughed. how sweet.
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Well done! If you're going to give a gift, why not make it a chocolate gift? That's what I always say.
- Ryan
Post a Comment