Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Ella-marie!

Today is Ella-marie's birthday! I can't believe that she's three now...where has the time gone? We had her party yesterday evening because Spencer will be gone all day and all evening tonight. Ella-marie was in heaven all day long! And just in case you were wondering, yes, she did manage to get a pink princess cake for her party.
I think that the term "Tickled Pink" would definately apply to Ella-marie. She has been in heaven all day long. I still think it's amazing that I could have tried so hard for so long to make sure that she didn't like pink...and yet what do we have? Why, a girl who wears pink every single day and who's favorite color is pink and who wants a pink cake! Where did I go wrong??

Happy Birthday Ella-marie!!

6 comments:

Douglas & Lucinda Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Ella-marie! I think your cake is lovely and you're so lucky to have such a nice mom to make it for you. I'm glad you had a nice day!
Grandma Johnson

TLC said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ella Dear!

Amber, I think its just time to give in and let go on the pink....
You can do it!

Wow. Three. What a little lady who KNOWS her mind, let me tell ya!

TLC said...

Oh excuse me. Ella'Marie. LOL

Michelle said...

Dear Ella-marie,
You had a beautiful cake. I wish I could have been there to get the pink icing all over my hands and face.
Love, Helen

Aaron, Kristy, Emma & Autumn said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ella-marie!
Wow, 3 yrs old already, boy does time fly! Your beautiful princess cake looks so good!!!! By the way, I like pink too!
-Krisy

Kathy Finch said...

MY Dear baby granddaughter. I missed it again. Your grand mother Kathy is a basket case. I will get you your card in the mail this week end...... Love you kiss you mommy and daddy and all your brothers for me... Kisses. Mamaw Kathy.