Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!
I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking, and some of them shout. Just keep in mind that I only posted the best ones.
Corbin and Hunter: Squishing out the brains of the fat pumpkin!
Miles and Ella-marie: Oozing out the brains of the skinny pumpkin!
Our finished pumpkins and happy kids. Levi really loves saying "cheeseburger!"
Corbin "Captain Brown-eye" Finch
Miles "Captain Bluetooth" Finch
Ella-marie "Beautiful Princess" Finch
Sailor Hunter (though grumpy he may be)
Tail end of Levi the dragon (I had one picture of him running to eat the camera, one picture of him eating his blanket, one picture trying to escape arms, and then this one...which do you think would have been the best?)

There's nothing quite like Halloween to liven things up a bit!

2 comments:

breckster said...

Halloween looks fun at your house!

Kathy Finch said...

I wish i was there to see them all dressed up and out having fun.